High concentration, Organic full spectrum CBD Vape distillate, blended and flavoured with organically derived plant terpenes.
Our cartridges provide a fast, effective and great tasting method for supplementing your CBD on the go, delivering generous doses of CBD, phytocannabinoids and terpenes with every inhale.
Available in 1ml and 0.5ml. Our CBD Vape Distillate comes housed in a genuine, official CCell cartridge. Specially designed for heavy oils and the recognised best, ceramic coil, refillable cartridge on the market.
- 500mg CBD per 1ml cartridge / 250mg CBD per 0.5ml cartridge
- Full-Spectrum: Rich in phytocannabinoids and terpenes, producing the entourage effect of CBD benefits.
- Super Critical CO2 Extracted: The elite standard of cannabis extraction, producing a cleaner, purer product.
- EU Sourced Hemp: All our hemp is sourced from within the EU to ensure the highest soil standards available worldwide. Organically grown, pesticide and chemical free.
- Lab tested: Third party lab tested to ensure guaranteed amounts of CBD and confirmation of a full-spectrum cannabinoid profile.
- Added Organically Derived Plant Terpenes: To produce natural flavours and unique therapeutic benefits.
- Fully winterised and filtrated to produce the finest standard golden extract, free of waxes and lipids.
- Vegan Friendly
- Made in Scotland
- Legal trace amounts of THC only (below 0.2%)
Our extracts are fully lab tested and come with guaranteed amounts of CBD, assured purity and at the best price for quality available on the market.
Vape Cartridge Maintenance
- Inhale slowly and gently. Avoid *‘pulling’ hard on the inhale, which can cause small amounts of distillate to be drawn into the chamber and cause blockages, as well as producing a poorer draw.
- Inhale for an extra second after releasing the battery button. This helps to keep your cartridge clear and limits the build up of residual distillate in the chamber.
- Lowest voltage setting (white light) is recommended.
*’Pulling’ refers to drawing hard when inhaling from your cartridge, forcing air to audibly rush through the airflow holes.